- Business Growth Plan, Business Travel & MICE, Customer experience and relationship, Data management & CRM, Digital marketing, Digital transformation, Distribution, External growth & Partnerships & M&A, Finance & Financing, Health, Hospitality, innovation, Internationalization, Interventions, IT, Market intelligence, Operational marketing, Organisation & Transformation, Others, Project management, Revenue management, RH, Sales, Sectors of activity, Strategic marketing, Strategy & Governance, Sustainable growth, Technology, Tourism & Leisure, Transport & Mobility
Enedis is the operator of the public electricity distribution network in France. The company performs more than 11 million interventions each year, with more than 38,000 employees.
Find a robotization solution for interventions on the outdoor power grid (20,000 V, 10 meters above sea level).
- Operational innovation mission (70% of the mission was carried out at the workshop) aimed at producing a demonstrator under real operating conditions.
- Sourcing and selection of the right producer partners, benchmarking of the right equipment, internal and external cooperation with the customer, complete specification and uninterrupted responsiveness.
- The multi-function demonstrator was realized, shown and represented as satisfactory and it was also qualified as a basic pre-industrialization.
- Integration into an internal innovation team and fruitful cooperation.