- Business Growth Plan, Business Travel & MICE, Customer experience and relationship, Data management & CRM, Digital marketing, Digital transformation, Distribution, External growth & Partnerships & M&A, Finance & Financing, Health, Hospitality, innovation, Internationalization, Interventions, IT, Market intelligence, Operational marketing, Organisation & Transformation, Others, Project management, Revenue management, RH, Sales, Sectors of activity, Strategic marketing, Strategy & Governance, Sustainable growth, Technology, Tourism & Leisure, Transport & Mobility
Jet Airlines is an airline specializing in regional and business aviation.
Jet Airlines wants to develop a subsidiary of low-cost scheduled private jets. Its goal is to become the future leader in green regional aviation in Western Europe. The brand must be defined, launched and reinsured in order to launch the first sales. The first line that the customer wishes to operate is Geneva-Deauville but no flight has been launched at the moment.
- Review and implementation of the commercial, marketing and communication strategy, flight plan, action plan…
- Practical market benchmark and competitive studies
- Definition of quick wins and a strategic and operational action plan
- Operational support (PAC, site, communication, etc.) and search for solutions during the first season
- Turnover of 680 K€ over the first 6 months
- Validation of the strategy by the strategic committee
- Partnerships developed with institutions and travel agencies for future seasons