- Business Growth Plan, Business Travel & MICE, Customer experience and relationship, Data management & CRM, Digital marketing, Digital transformation, Distribution, External growth & Partnerships & M&A, Finance & Financing, Health, Hospitality, innovation, Internationalization, Interventions, IT, Market intelligence, Operational marketing, Organisation & Transformation, Others, Project management, Revenue management, RH, Sales, Sectors of activity, Strategic marketing, Strategy & Governance, Sustainable growth, Technology, Tourism & Leisure, Transport & Mobility
Les Essentielles is a network of senior service residences, acquired by the Korian Group in 2020.
- A strategic acquisition that complements a range of services to establish Korian’s leadership
- A turnover below the expectations and potential of residences
- A need to structure the strategy for strong future developments
A flash mission (2 months) carried out with our partners N&C and Perfeo-Nextia with the following objectives:
- A complete diagnosis made with Les Essentielles and Korian teams – Distribution, Pricing, Commercial, Marketing and Organisation
- A focus on the sales journey with best practice tests and benchmarks
- Establishment of new levers, prioritized and quantified
A comprehensive inventory that sets out the challenges to accelerate the development of the BU and the good integration within the Korian group
A roadmap of concrete actions quantified and prioritized, short-term and medium-term, on the identified axes to gain 30% of turnover at constant scope and succeed in future openings: positioning, reputation, acquisition, transformation, pricing and organization.