COMPAGNIE DES ALPES
- Business Growth Plan, Business Travel & MICE, Customer experience and relationship, Data management & CRM, Digital marketing, Digital transformation, Distribution, External growth & Partnerships & M&A, Finance & Financing, Hospitality, innovation, Internationalization, Interventions, IT, Market intelligence, Operational marketing, Organisation & Transformation, Others, Project management, Revenue management, RH, Sales, Sectors of activity, Strategic marketing, Strategy & Governance, Sustainable growth, Technology, Tourism & Leisure, Transport & Mobility
The Compagnie des Alpes is a European leader in leisure, it operates a dozen leisure parks with a strong identity in Europe and the largest ski areas in the French Alps. With its local roots, it develops committed, responsible and innovative projects with its 5,000 employees and partners.
The Compagnie des Alpes is a European leader in leisure, it operated a dozen leisure parks with a strong identity in Europe and the largest ski areas in the Alps.
Each park has defined its commercial strategy autonomously, with certain shared services at the level of the Compagnie des Alpes. This was the case for B2B sales (to SECs and tourism professionals), with a sales force for all French parks with the exception of Futuroscope, more recently joined the group, which keeps its own team. In order to study a rapprochement between the two organizations, the Compagnie des Alpes called on IMPACT CONSULTANTS.
A mission in 2 phases with:
- A diagnosis of the situation and a go-no-go with the criteria and conditions for success
- Support before the launch of the new strategy
- A project carried out in 3 months
- A revised organization
- A new B2B sales organization ready for the new season with committed and motivated teams